Welcome to my blog!

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; For beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; And for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." -Audrey Hepburn photography Pictures, Images and Photos







Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Life!

Last weekend was my best friend's senior prom. She called and asked if I would come over and help her do her hair and makeup. Of course I said yes! The whole time I was helping her I couldn't help but think about everything we've been through the past 16 years. She was at my first birthday party, we spent every summer together, we spent hours and hours talking about high school, college, and boys when we were little. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. When I was little I never thought I would see the day when high school ended and everyone moved on with their life. I miss being little. I wish I would have had more fun and not worried so much about growing up. But no matter what anyone told me about wishing my life away I had to find it out for myself. The past couple of weeks I have been thinking back on my life and I don't want to do that anymore. I want to be seventeen and not worry about yesterday or tomorrow. I just want to be happy today. No matter how many plans we make in life somethings will always change. So, go with the flow and enjoy your life today. You never know if you will wake up tomorrow. Anyway, here are a few pictures of me and my beautiful best friend. I love you Kristina!


My other half!


She is so beautiful! From the inside out!


1 comment:

  1. I love her dress! btw,
    check out my blog if u ever get a chance, i just started. http://glamgirl0006.blogspot.com/
    Thanks!
    xoxo
    Carly

    ReplyDelete