Welcome to my blog!

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; For beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; And for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." -Audrey Hepburn photography Pictures, Images and Photos







Thursday, September 30, 2010

Life..

Who's ready for an update on my life? Man, its been pretty dang crazy. I'm going to college full time. I'm taking American Social Problems, Spanish 1, Physics, and Intermediate Algebra. Let's just say, it has been a hard couple of weeks. I went from sitting at home doing nothing (and I really mean NOTHING) to attending school full time and working two part time jobs. Not to mention finding time to see my boyfriend. I guess now would be the right time to tell you about my new job. It's retail but I can not tell you the name. Let's just say it's fun and girly and so far I love it. Trying to find time to relax to harder then I thought it would be. I hate that I have no time to film anymore. I miss the YouTube world so much. I can't wait to start filming again. My addiction to Pepsi has gotten worse! I NEED caffeine or I would never make it through the day. As crazy as life is right now, I'm happy. Truly happy! Of course, I miss all of my friends who went away for school but I have met some really amazing people and have reconnected with childhood friends. I hope you all are doing well. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment