Welcome to my blog!

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; For beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; And for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." -Audrey Hepburn photography Pictures, Images and Photos







Saturday, September 25, 2010

Photobucket

I can remember spending hours and hours looking at photobucket for cute icons for my myspace page in middle school. Now, photobucket feels like an escape to me. Almost like I can leave my little world and travel to distant places. You can view pictures of different people and different places faster then you can blink. A photograph can capture so much emotion it's crazy. I found this picture and thought I should share it with you. Make sure you check out photobucket if you ever get time. It truly is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment